Spongebob Theme Backwards Spongebob Theme Backwards

ROFLMFAO

OMG THIS WAS HLARIOS I CANT BELIAVE U DID THIS THIS WAS AWSOME

Never Gonna B The Same Never Gonna B The Same

nice

well done i loved it it was kine-da fun-e

Voodoo Ep.1 Voodoo Ep.1

Funny Shit

Dude the graphics were awsome the sounds were very clear there was violace(dunno how to spell it) but not eneough but still it was a very good flash cartoon so im voting it a 4/5

Absolute-Requiem responds:

thanks alot dude we hope to entertain in later episodes and i can say now that violence may creep in a bit more ;P

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

nice...

Sweet doing lol nicely done but a question. whay does it go on forever?

EvilBerryClock responds:

it loops, as in, goes back to frame 1 when it's finished playing

Rest in Peace Rest in Peace

Well....

....this was oookaay but it wasnt that good it surely wasnt front page material and all but still it was funny gave me a few chuckles but again i have seen better and I have seen worse.

Beyond Gaming Beyond Gaming

Lol nicely done but it could use more work...

Lol nice cartoon sweet action but ive seen better and all but still awsome and if u decide to make more of shit like this (shit: in a good way) work on it more k?

lol dont take it offensive

Xionico responds:

lol, thanks for the suggestions, but i dont know i u tell that to just to me, or to everyone O_o

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

BEST THING THAT CAME TO NEWGROUNDS

HOLY SHIT MAN THIS THING WAS AWSOME AND I MEAN TO. THIS THING WAS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPEND TO NEW GROUNDS UNBLEAVEABLE SOOOOOOO SWEET YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

OMFG!!!!

Holy shit man that was awsome and I mean it 2 nicly done. Everything was awsome just plain awsome do some more. and that was one fucked up clown and i felt sorry for that madness dude. lol anyways nice job on every thing and do some more plz ohh and yea update the game also add some more weapons and other stuff.

Just Another War Just Another War

this brought tears to my eyes

this was the best falsh war movie i have ever seen in my life the sounds were very good and the graaphics and every thing this was awsome this deserves a five

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

that was just awsome you have got to make episode 2 that unbeliveable keep up the good work!!! :)

by the way how long did took u to make??